After your flight, you may view all photos and videos captured on your drone’s microSD card in the Media tab of the Skydio app.
- To save one or more photos and videos directly to your mobile device’s photo album, long-press on a file to enter selection mode and select all the media you wish to copy, then select Save to Phone.
- You may also tap on any photo or video to preview it before saving.
- When utilizing the Interval photo mode, all photos captured will appear as a single stack of photos. Tapping on the stack will allow you to scroll through individual photos one by one.
- When previewing a video, you may create a clip of the video to save instead of copying the entire video to your mobile device, which may be significantly faster and take up less space.
- Skydio drones can record video in either AVC (H.264) or HEVC (H.265). Different mobile devices and personal computers have different compatibilities with these encoding standards. Attempting to save a video or make a clip with an encoding that is not compatible with your mobile device may cause playback issues.
- When capturing photos in JPG+DNG mode, only the JPG files will be displayed in the Skydio app. You may download the DNG image files directly from the SD card.
You can remove the microSD card from your Skydio 2/2+ and use it with any microSD or SD card reader to view and copy your full-resolution videos and photos on your personal computer.
You may also directly attach Skydio 2/2+ to your computer with the USB-C cable to view and copy your full-resolution videos and photos off of the microSD card. Connecting via USB to a computer that does not supply charging power will cause Skydio 2/2+ to run off of battery power and may drain the battery.
[warning] Do not alter the drone's SD media card folder structure or power on the drone without the media card inserted. Doing so may result in deleted media. [/warning]
Explore related articles for additional information
How to access Skydio 2 Enterprise Operator Manuals
Understanding Skydio 2 Return Behaviors
Access Skydio 2 Manuals and Guides
If you have questions or need additional support—feel free to reach out! Skydio Support
© 2021 Skydio, Inc. All rights reserved A0131