Exporting a single flight CSV file offers organizations detailed flight information for review, analysis, and reporting. The file includes:
- Time (UTC)
- GPS Altitude (ft MSL)
- Horizontal Accuracy Estimate (+/- ft)
- Vertical Accuracy Estimate (+/- ft)
- X Velocity (m/s)
- Y Velocity (m/s)
- Z Velocity (m/s)
- Speed (m/s)
- Velocity Accuracy Estimate (+/- m/s)
Log in cloud.skydio.com
- enter your email address
enter the verification code sent to your email address
To export a single flight CSV file:
Step 1 - Select Reports
Step 2 - Select the Flights tab
Step 3 - Identity the flight
Step 4 - Select Export CSV
Have you set up your Skydio Cloud?
You will need to configure your Skydio Cloud account before you can upload flight telemetry. See Getting Started with Skydio Cloud. Any media captured prior to configuring your Skydio Cloud will not sync.
[info text="Ensure that the flight telemetry that you are trying to upload was captured after the configuration steps were completed—footage from before this point will not upload to the cloud."]
Is your device/controller connected to the Internet?
Ensure that you are connected to the Internet or cellular data.
Is the vehicle claimed in Skydio Cloud?
Vehicles are not automatically associated with an organization, you will need to claim the vehicles that you want in your fleet:
Step 1 - Select Settings
Step 2 - Select Devices
Step 3 - Select Claim Device
Step 4 - Enter vehicle WiFi (eg Skydio2: - xxxx)
The vehicle tab displays a list of associated vehicles' ID
[info]You cannot claim a vehicle that is associated with another organization. You cannot delete a vehicle. If you receive this error message or need to delete a vehicle, contact Skydio Customer Support[/info]
Have you synced the Skydio Cloud features?
Sync your Skydio Cloud features from your Skydio drone to Skydio Cloud:
- Select the INFO menu on your Skydio drone controlling device
- Select your drone
- Select Cloud Settings
- Select Download features from Cloud to sync from Skydio Cloud to your controlling device.
- Select Sync Settings to Drone to sync Skydio Cloud settings from your controlling device to your drone.
Sync flight telemetry post-flight
- Connect your controlling device to the drone
- Allow the flight telemetry to transfer from the drone to your controlling device. This may take up to a few minutes based on the number and lengths of the flights.
- Connect to the Internet and your flight telemetry will sync to Skydio Cloud
Have you enabled Data Capture?
- Sign in to Skydio Cloud
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to Data Capture
- Toggle GPS & Telemetry ON
[info text="If GPS & Telemetry is toggled off the flight path and other telemetry data will not display on the flight screen."]
Explore related articles for additional information
Skydio, Inc. A0278
Was this article helpful?